Community Awards of Excellence - Submission Procedure
Call for entries January 2, 2023
Deadline: Friday, March 10, 2023 at 4:30 PM MST
Entry Fee: $115 + GST
Digital formats are required.
Each entry must include:
Download these tips for a winning submission
- Selection of appropriate Category
- Selection of Group size (large, medium, small)
- Completion of online entry form
- 750-word Project Abstract outlining the project and outcomes (refer to judging criteria and weight section for details)
- Executive Summary (max 150 words) that can be used to introduce the project during awards ceremony
- One PowerPoint slide that provides a visual representation of the project, to be used during the awards ceremony *this is mandatory
- Download the Powerpoint slide here - we are asking you use this slide and follow the template for a consistent look to the Awards presentation.
- Name of community/organization representative who will participate in judging another category.