We are less than one month away from the next Economic Developers Alberta (EDA) Online course offered through the University of Calgary.
Business Investment and Attraction
March 4 - April 5, 2014
This course will provide you with the basic concepts to conduct business investment and attraction strategies for your community. Here are some of the key outcomes:
- Recognizing the different types of new investment versus investment attraction
- Identifying methods to recognize the target industries that may be attracted to your community
- Recognizing the four basic stages of Site Selection
- Reviewing types of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and support resources
- Comparing methods of measuring your BI&A program or activities success
These online courses are offered by Economic Developers Alberta (EDA) and are eligible for credit towards the Management Certificate-Economic Developers offered through the University of Calgary in conjunction with EDA.