It's true, if you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get what you have always gotten.
What if, instead of chasing the mega project like everyone else, you created an entrepreneurial ecosystem of diverse, individual, self-sustaining primary income generators that sell their product or service outside the region? What are the attributes that such a system would need to have?
To find the answers join EDA next week for its next Marketing Master's Webinar:
Why Gold Collar Workers Are Your Community's Key to Growth
And what you can do to attract and retain them:
Friday, September 30, 2016
12:00 - 1:30 pm MST
Register here *Please note all fees are in USD
What you will learn:
- Change the local mindset to embrace a new approach.
- Know the unspoken truths about economic development.
- Create and grow an entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Focus on results, not just activity.
- Find your niche in a crowded marketplace
Gather your team and join us!