Create, or expand your existing BR+E program, with the knowledge that you will gain by attending this seminar. This seminar will be a useful experience for everyone who currently has an existing BR+E program using any data management tool or for those communities looking at creating one.
- New Market Forces Impacting Our Companies, Communities and Organization
- The New Model and Idea of New Metrics
- The Concept of Value
- Changes in Economic/Workforce Development
- New Stakeholder Perspectives
- Trends Today
- Why Retention?
- Objective, Outcomes and Benefits
- Who is the Customer/Identifying Customers
- One-to-One Database Marketing
- Program Elements
- Quick Start Guide
- Red Flags
- Next Logical Questions
- Dissecting the Outreach and Service Delivery Process
This two day interactive seminar will help you create or improve your BR+E program in your community. Led by
Laith Wardi, CEcD, Laith has worked in and around the economic development profession for over 20 years. Laith has comprehensive experience in business retention that includes outreach to hundreds of value-added client companies, work as a resource provider, and over a decade of regional program management.
Laith provides skills training, survey development, technology development and management consultation to clients seeking to implement a systematic and sustainable customer outreach program. He is a regular instructor on business retention for the professional certification program sponsored by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC).
To register click here.
To book your room, call the Westin Bayshore at 604-682-3377 and quote Set Number 204867 to receive the regular EDABC discounted member rate.