Plan now to attend the second IEDC course in Alberta!
Skilled workers are the backbone of a productive and efficient economy. Investigate the strong relationship between economic and workforce development through case studies, practical examples, and current research. Learn about what collaborative programs will help upgrade the skills of your community’s existing workforce. Other topics of discussion will include: talent attraction, K-12 development, and integration, occupational analysis, target industry clusters, and more.
• Reviewing the core components of the workforce development system
• Availability of funding sources at the local, regional and federal levels
• Understanding occupational data analysis and career pathways
• Assessing qualifications, skills and abilities of current workforce
• Recruitment and retention of a skilled labor force
• The role of higher education in workforce and economic development
• New alliances, new models and best practices in regional & local initiatives
To register click here.
To download the flyer click here.
For specific questions call 202-223-7800.